Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Water Parks

The Water Parks
Fontana, Pampanga, Phillippines


Yes, there are two water parks inside Fontana. The first one is the one near the villas while the second one is the one near the tennis and basketball courts.

We only get to swim in the first water park near the villas. We were not able to swim in the second one since we didn’t know there were 2 water parks. We only saw it on the day when we were already about to go home. We saw it when we decided to wander the park while some of my teammates were paying the bills.
Bringing food inside the resort is not allowed, even bottled water. But if you became hungry there is a canteen/store inside.

There were so many people when we came there. I noticed also several cars and jeepneys outside the resort, parked just beside the fence. I saw several people going out the resort into their cars just to eat.
The entrance fee in the first water park I think is P200 while 300 on the second. The parks close at 5PM. When you stayed until the second shift or night swimming shift, I believe, is for another “entrance” fee. 

First Water Park

The Gate

The Admiral

The Water Factory
The Lazy River



This one is great. I guess it’s unique in Fontana and only they have this kind of pool. It’s like a river that circle around the resort. It’s good to relax and swim here while being carried by the current. Nice moment to chat while swimming with your partner too. 

The Giant Slide




The Wave Pool 
I wasn’t able to take pictures while there were waves. I might have been swimming already. =P


The Second Water Park 
Since we were not able to swim here I can only show you the view from the entrance gate. However, from the pictures I had, it seems that they have hot spring and Jacuzzi here. I also noticed that some pools here are deeper since I saw some people diving, unlike in the first one where there are no pools where you can dive.

The Basketball and Tennis Courts
CONTACTS
I was able to read their brochure I found inside the villa. You may contact them in the following:
Reservations Hotline:
Tel. No. (+63 45) 599-5000
Fax. No. (+63 45) 599-7414/ (+63 45)843-9123


No comments:

Post a Comment